Monday 24 September 2012

Video Reviews

This are some of the videos that I created awhile ago so I am posting these here so that people who didn't see them on youtube will watch them here. My plan hopefully is to do more videos if I do I will post them here on the blog.

I reviewed The Lightning Strike Batman (Batman Animated Series) and Avengers Captain America.



In this next review I took a look at some classic Spider-man and the Spider-man 2099 toy for the release of The Amazing Spider-man and I also did the Batman Mask of the Phantasm.



In the third review I talked about M.A.S.K Raven and also Marvel Universe Winter Soldier



In my last review I kept on reviewing some MASK stuff. I reviewed the Rhino this time and then I look at the Revoltech Hot Rod.





No comments:

Post a Comment